MaxiSYS MS909 EV
- AUTEL MaxiSYS MS909 EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles.
MaxiSYS MS909 EV by Autel is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
AUTEL MaxiSYS MS909 EV is a combination of the full diagnostics of the MS909 model plus advanced diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. The diagnostic tester features a 9.7-inch touchscreen, armored, workshop rugget case. It is powered by a very fast 8-core processor and allows wireless diagnostics via bluetooth interface.
The main advantages of the MaxiSYS MS909 EV:
- Autel EV scans components included in the high-voltage system, reads and clears fault codes, includes component replacement procedures and service functions,
- Autel EV can analyze the condition of a traction battery in detail by checking SOC and SOH parameters. The software provides information about the location of the battery and its proper handling and operation,
- AUTEL MaxiSYS MS909 EV includes block diagrams of the high-voltage system with listed circuits, pin descriptions and connectors,
- It allows reading of trouble codes, clearing of trouble codes, viewing of actual parameters (also in the form of graphs and indicators: several modes), coding of components, adaptations of components (throttle, EGR valve, engine computer, etc...) test of actuators (actuation of EGR valve, fan motor, counter tips, central locks, etc...).
- Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles,
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data,
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions,
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error,
- Charge status and analysis of the battery's true state of charge, using special adapters,
- Detailed adapter wiring diagrams to ensure safe testing,
- Rapid analysis of the high-voltage installation of EVs, PHEVs, HEVs including DTC fault codes, their deletion and parameters,
- Comprehensive high-voltage installation diagrams including component layout and wiring diagrams with connector descriptions,
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes,
- Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or analyze the pack directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing,
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize,
MaxiSYS MS909 EV Set includes:
- AUTEL MaxiSYS 909 EV,
- Set of adapters for electric cars,
- Main diagnostic cable,
- Suitcase with compartments,
- MaxiFlash Elite wireless diagnostic head,
- OBDII connector,
- Power charger,
- Power cable with clamps, and cigarette lighter,
- 3 pcs touchscreen pens,
- Warranty card,
- Soft cloth,
- EV Diagbox zawiera:
- - EV Diagbox,
- - Adapters,
- - Connectors,
- - EV DiagBox soft,
BMW, TESLA, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, MINI, HONDA, TOYOTA, LEXUS, FORD GM, RENAULT, ACCURA, NISSAN, HYUNDAI, KIA, BYD.