- EV DIAGBOX is a dedicated attachment for Autel's MaxiSYS Ultra, MaxiSYS MS919 and MaxiSYS MS909 testers for the intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles.
EV DIAGBOX is a dedicated attachment for Autel's MaxiSYS Ultra, MaxiSYS MS919 and MaxiSYS MS909 testers for the intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. This is the latest and most advanced Diagbox from the renowned Autel brand.
Autel EV DIAGBOX is the best addition for those who already have the Autel Ultra series products to take a place in new energy diagnostic and service market. Autel EV DIAGBOX compatible with 99% U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles. With EV DIAGBOX the Ultra EV diagnostic tester is able to establish communication with the vehicle's batteries to perform the Battery Pack Test function. In this mode, battery data including SOC/SOH, total voltage, total current, battery pack voltages and temperature can be displayed. Ultra EV supports battery test of vehicles such as Tesla, BMW, GM, Audi, BYD, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, etc. Actual function menus may vary from vehicle to vehicle.
Main advantages of Autel EV DIAGBOX:
- Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles,
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data,
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions,
- Includes EVDiag box, software and adapters,
- Compatible with MaxiSYS Ultra, MaxiSYS MS919 and MaxiSYS MS909,
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error,
- Charge status and analysis of the battery's true state of charge, using special adapters,
- Detailed adapter wiring diagrams to ensure safe testing,
- Rapid analysis of the high-voltage installation of EVs, PHEVs, HEVs including DTC fault codes, their deletion and parameters,
- Comprehensive high-voltage installation diagrams including component layout and wiring diagrams with connector descriptions,
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes,
- State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition,
- Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or analyze the pack directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing,
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize,
- EVDiag Box tool,
- 1*DB25 Snake Cable BPTJ0001/01,
- 24*Breakout Lead 1 & 2 &3 &4,
- 1*EVDiag Box Main Cable BPTC0001/01,
- 1*Adapter BPTC0203/01,
- 3*Breakout Lead Extension Cord,
- 4* Dual Banana Plug,
- 1*Quick Reference Guide,
- 1*Packing List,
- 1*Carrying Case.
BMW, TESLA, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, MINI, HONDA, TOYOTA, LEXUS, FORD GM, RENAULT, ACCURA, NISSAN, HYUNDAI, KIA, BYD.
Multi-brand platform for testing batteries and traction drives!