MiniDC Fast Charger 40kW
- MiniDC Fast Charger 40kW is the Laimao electric vehicle charging station, which is extremely efficient and compact and allows user to quickly charge electric vehicles with direct current.
MiniDC Fast Charger 40kW fast charging station for electric vehicles by Laimao is an extremely efficient and compact device that allows you to quickly charge electric vehicles with direct current. The station has been designed for users who value not only high efficiency, but also comfort and ease of use.
MiniDC 40kW Basic features:
• Station provides many advanced features, such as RFID authorization.
• User - friendly interface, station operation via a mobile application.
• Powered by DC direct current, which guarantees fast vehicle charging time, with charging power of 40kW.
• Supports OCPP1.6 communication protocol.
• The station offers advanced security systems.
• The station with high charging power for charging most EVs to 80% in no more than 60 minutes. This is especially important for users who need to charge their vehicle quickly.
• MiniDC station is equipped with long charging cable and CCS2 plug.
• 7" LCD touch screen, helps you can track the progress and parameters of the device. The user can easily and intuitively change the settings and configure the station.
• Station has a dedicated mobile application, thanks to which you can easily and conveniently control the charging process of an electric vehicle, as well as monitor the charging progress from anywhere.
• The app also allows you to remotely start and stop charging and regulate the charging power.
• Built-in RFID card reader ensures charging safety. Thanks to it, you can effectively control access to the station.
• Easy installation: The installation process is simple and efficient, and the estimated time is very short. The product is mounted on the wall / pedestal, which saves space.
PRIVATE PROPERTY I GARAGES I SERVICE WORKSHOPS I PETROL STATIONS I CAR SHOWROOMS I SHOPPING CENTERS I COMPANIES I HOTELS I RESTAURANTS I PARKING PARKS!!
|Tesla Model 3||11 kW|
|VW e-Up!||7,4 kW|
|VW ID.3||11 kW|
|Renault Zoe||22 kW|
|Smart EQ fortwo||22 kW|
|Hyundai Kona||10,5 kW|
|Skoda Enyaq iV||11 kW|
|VW ID.4||11 kW|
|BWM i3||11 kW|