- MaxiSys MS919 - features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor, new MaxiFlash VCMI, substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
WITH AUTEL YOU WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!!
The MS919 features the new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
DO NOT WAIT AND ORDER TODAY THIS GREAT TOOL!!
The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use.
The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
The MS919 features:
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 worldwide vehicles, including super car
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
MaxiSys MS919 set includes: