Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within days.
This product is available in our stores
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
WITH AUTEL YOU WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!!
The MS919 features the new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
DO NOT WAIT AND ORDER TODAY THIS GREAT TOOL!!
The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use.
The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
The MS919 features:
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 worldwide vehicles, including super car
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
MaxiSys MS919 set includes:
Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO) BT v.2.1 + EDR GPS USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device) HDMI 2.0 SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Microphone, Dual Speakers, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
-20 to 60°C (-4 do 140°F)
-0 to 50 ℃
standard 1 year
1.66kg (3.66 lb.)
DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J15