Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within days.
This product is available in our stores
MaxiIM IM508 Kit (+XP400 modulis) is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and key programming device. The Android-based touchscreen tablet features powerful quad-core processor, intuitive design and straight-forward interface. Equipped with the XP400 key programmer, IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system.
Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions.
DO NOT WAIT AND ORDER TODAY THIS GREAT TOOL!!
IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
- Powerful Cortex-A9 processor
- 7” 1024×600 LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Internal reliable 32GB Memory
- Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
- Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning
- Expert Mode for advanced key learning
- Read PIN/CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning
- IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
- Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/MCU read/write
- Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 worldwide makes and models
- Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn
Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
-20 to 60°C (-4 do 140°F)
-0 to 50 ℃
standard 1 year
788 g (2.42 lb.)
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708,