- BlackVault HSM.TAC (Tactically Deployable Hardware Security Module) - is an Ethernet attached Hardware Security Module that combines a cryptographically advanced HSM with a Smart Card Reader.
BlackVault HSM.TAC is a network attached general purpose FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Hardware Security Module with unique functionality making authentication, security, compliance, and ease of use paramount.
Public Key Cryptography for generating and protecting public and private keys.
TAC - Tactical
By design the BlackVault HSM.TAC is a rugged, small form factor, certified HSM that meets the key security needs for a wide array of the tactical infrastructure use cases. Opting to remove the integrated touch screen on this tactically deployable model allows a fully secure, turnkey solution, while avoiding the size, weight and power consumption of traditional HSMs.
Its powerful features include a compact form factor, smart card reader, integrated touch screen color display, tamper reactive silicon die shield, long battery life, networked and off-line operation with Ethernet and USB ports, and much more.
Is a Powerful, easy to use, PKCS#11 CLI tool able to perform many different cryptographic operations that comes with every BlackVault HSM and works on Windows/Linux/MacOS both physical and virtualized..
Portable / Embeddable Form Factor
Its compact “hard drive” form-factor and redundant, battery-backed, solid state key storage allow BlackVault to be moved to a secure room or safe without loss or compromise of root keys or other cryptographic material. Its small form factor with USB connection and power also supports mounting BlackVault within application servers and other compact environments.
Easy to Integrate
BlackVault easily integrates into a variety of applications, supporting numerous crypto APIs including PKCS#11, Java (JCE) and Microsoft CAPI / CNG, across a variety of operating systems.
Some of the Benefits of BlackVault HSM.TAC :
- Overcomes Vulnerabilities of Soft Crypto
- Integrated Trusted Path Authentication
- Protects Intellectual Property
- Expedites Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Compact Size Fits in Safe Deposit Box
- Embeddable: Ethernet Attached
- Hard Drive Form Factor
- Secure Key Management: Generation, Storage, and Backup
- Protects Registration Authority keys
- Efficient offline root CA
- Code and Document Signin.
Write your opinion
Ask a question