Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within days.
This product is available in our stores
The MaxiService EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle’s OBDII socket, this tool automatically links up with the control module. Disengaging the brake system, it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the needs to use expensive OEM diagnostic systems to do the job on electronic systems, the tool is a time saver and a money maker.
Specifications and main functions of MaxiService EBS301:
- Multi-brand applications
- Opens and closes the brake pads
- Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
- Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
- Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
- Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
- Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
- TFT color screen, user-friendly, simple and easy to use
- Free online software updates
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Prints data via PC
- Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, Dacia, VW, Hyundai, Kia, Opel, Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, Benz, Volvo, Toyota.
- Support languages: Polish, English