- CanLogger it is a dual channel device which allows logging Can signals on microSD card in real time.
CanLogger - it is a dual channel device which allows logging Can signals on microSD card in real time. It supports both 29-bit and 11-bit CAN identifiers and ISO 15765 protocols. Additionally high quality processor (200 MHz) guarantees minimum consumption of power and optimum performance.
Basic functions are:
- Ability to logging to two CAN-BUS channels in real time with CAN-Gateway function
- CAN-BUS signal generating such as Ignition, RPM, speed, switches (for programming, testing ECU’s outside car).
- CAN-BUS messages modification, filtering.
- CAN-BUS signal converting (for programming, testing ECU’s outside car).
- CANGateway function - converting CAN signals with different speeds.
- CAN-BUS Logging frames from two channels with same or different speeds.
- Filtering CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Generating CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Modification of CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Electronic CAN-BUS termination resistors.
- Power supply - 5 Volts or 12 Volts.
- Software update using microSD card.
- Possibility of modification and configuration via PC tool - CanLogger Manager.
- No loss of any CAN- BUS frames when logging with max speed to two channels at the same time..
- There is also additional option for software update in the system/car using DiagProg4 diagnostic tester.
- CanLogger device,
- microSDHC card - 32GB, CD with manual and PC tool CanLogger Manager,
- dedicated carry case,
- CanLogger Adapter - CanLogger and OBDII adapter
- installation kit,
- ON/OFF adapter ( adapter allows to restore vehicle installation to factory state).