Returns of goods
Right of withdrawal from the agreement
1. Customers who are consumers, as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, have - on the grounds of provisions of the law - the right to withdraw from a remote agreement without stating reasons, by composing a relevant written statement within 14 days and sending it to the address of Elprosys Sp. z o.o. provided in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The 14-day period is counted from the day when the Merchandise was delivered.
3. If a withdrawal from a remote agreement occurs, the agreement is deemed not executed. That which the parties provided is subject to return in unchanged condition, unless the change is necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return should take place immediately, and no later than within 14 days. The purchased merchandise should be returned to:
ElproSys Sp. z o.o.
ul. Tarnogórska 140
44-102 Gliwice, Polska
4. The Merchandise returned by the Customer should be properly packaged, in a way ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
5. The cost of package and sending the Merchandise will be borne by the Customer.
6. In the case of card payments refund will be made directly to the card the Buyer.
7. Settling possible disputes between Elprosys Sp. z o.o. and Customers who are consumers as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, is in the purview of relevant courts in accordance with the provisions of relevant regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure.
8. Settling possible disputes between Elprosys Sp. z o.o. and Customers who are not consumers as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, is in the purview of the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of Elprosys Sp. z o.o.
- Download Example Form Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement