1. Complaints regarding Merchandise
1. Elprosys Sp. z o.o. as the seller is liable towards the Customer, who is a customer as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, for inconsistencies with the Sales Agreement concerning the Merchandise purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified by the Act on specific conditions of consumer sales.
2. Complaints resulting from infringing the Customer rights guaranteed by law, or on the grounds of these Terms and Conditions, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Elprosys Sp. z o.o. commits to examining each complaint within 14 days, and should that be impossible, to inform the Customer within this period of when the complained will be examined.
3. Elprosys Sp. z o.o. is a manufacturer of goods and is liable on account of the warranty for the sold Merchandise, on conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document stipulates so, the Customer can file his or her claims based on warranty directly in an authorised service station, the address of which is provided in the warranty card.
2. Complaints concerning services provided by electronic means
1. Elprosys Sp. z o.o. takes actions in order to ensure correct functioning of the Store to the extent indicated by the state of technical knowledge and commits to removing all irregularities reported by Customers in reasonable time.
2. The Customer is obligated to immediately inform Elprosys Sp. z o.o. of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Internet Store website.
3. The Customer can report irregularities related to Store functioning to: Elprosys Sp. z o.o., by email to email@example.com or using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his or her first name and surname, address for correspondence, type and date of Store functioning irregularity occurring.
5. Elprosys Sp. z o.o. commits to examining each complaint within 14 days, and should that be impossible, to inform the Customer within this period of when the complained will be examined.
3. End provisions
1. Settling possible disputes between Elprosys Sp. z o.o. and Customers who are consumers as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, is in the purview of relevant courts in accordance with the provisions of relevant regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settling possible disputes between Elprosys Sp. z o.o. and Customers who are not consumers as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, is in the purview of the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of Elprosys Sp. z o.o.
3. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means, and other relevant provisions of the Polish law apply.